Author: Nur Purnama N.
•09.16
I miss this little kitty so much! I found him in the middle of road when it rains. He's so pity and he felt so cold. >.< then i take him to the warm place, give a little milk. Oh woow he looks so thirst O_O i was take care of him with my brother a couple month ago for two weeks. It was a hard experience for me. Cause take care of a little cat is not easy as what i imagine. I think it's like take care of a baby. Hahaha XD need patience harsh when he's try to annoying you when you doing something and then he always following you in everywhere you wanna go. For example when i was clean up the yard he followed me and lick my finger foot.  =___=” OMG don't do it please.. i got busy hey..! when i see his cute face it's so innocent. It’s can't makes me get mad. Oh nooooo please >.<


But I don’t think that he was gone and disappeared suddenly. I tried to find him but i couldn't. T.T i felt so sad. i don't know where is he now. I hope he's always be fine and finding his mom.  ^^
Yeah that's my experience. Feel so happy  ^^ can help a little kitty who lost on the road without a mother. I learned from here that we have to help others who need a help. We have to develop a sense of concern not just to humans but to animals as well. ^o^
This entry was posted on 09.16 and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

0 komentar: